Now safe for girls. Not necessarily your wives and girlfriends, probably, but some girls anyway.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

this iz what happens when ya drink an write code

this is what happens when ya drink and write code
the ghouls all came to my humble abode
two shitty bars on tha wireless connection
ya'll know my lady's got the whitest complexion

this is what happens when you drink and use netbeans
the ho's wanna know what "suffragette" means
nothing goin' on in the holiday inn, yo
dreamin' bout that woman with the whitest of skin, yo

this is what happens when flapjack gets lonely
I miss my lady and I miss my homeys
take me back to muthatfuckin 1997
take me back to Bama, lord take me back to Heaven

this is what happens when ya get drunk in MoCo
all fucked up wit no place to go-go
wake me up before you finish rapin' my A-hole
leave me one twenty five for the god damn Ride-On

No comments:

Contributors