Now safe for girls. Not necessarily your wives and girlfriends, probably, but some girls anyway.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

song for kathy

you're not gettin' in there kathy
i know you wanna get my dank
cuz I know that you're a horse
and I'm getting a divorce
to keep you from eatin my hay

you're not gettin outta here kathy
this time I'm lockin up the door
so take off the people suit
and get down to the booty boot
and whinnie like the horse that you are

you're not gettin' in there kathy
I sent the monkey back to the fridge
so quit all your bickerin
an get down an start dickerin
while the orangutan brings me a beer

you're not gettin outta here kathy
i'm throwin away the key this time
cuz I need your horsey lovin
put some pizza in the oven
and get ready to commit some crimes

No comments:

Contributors